Do you want to
thrive at work?
Stop hating your job
- Reach your potential
- Make great money
Help change the world
… without starting over.
Change is possible.
If you are ready to thrive at work, while making a difference in the world, sign up below.
You’ll receive a step-by-step guide plus articles about navigating change and living a balanced life.
Maybe this sounds familiar?
- You’ve lost steam at work but have no idea what to do next.
- You find yourself feeling resentful of other people’s energy, motivation and success.
- Your work feels important but it’s not rewarding.
- You’ve raised your hand to make changes in the world, but feel like your priorities always take a backseat to more “urgent” matters.
- You consider yourself a “change-maker” but when you think about it what have you really done?
- You aren’t sure how much longer things can continue this way…before you decide to quit.
- You wake up every day knowing your work is making a difference in your industry, community, the world.
- As you grab your coffee, you feel energized thinking about the people you get to work with and the people you get to serve.
- While you eat your breakfast, you scroll through email and find a message of gratitude from someone you helped with a critical problem.
- As you sit down to begin working, you consider the challenges ahead and feel curious, engaged, confident and at ease.
- After lunch, you’re still flowing with creativity and generating impact for your stakeholders, customers, clients or community.
After your last meeting, you consider the week ahead – and its full of things you love doing outside of work. You feel content knowing you have the flexibility and capacity to be more than your job.
“Kate provided thoughtful, personalized, and effective career coaching to me during a time of transition. She is smart, funny, and compassionate. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for motivation, direction, and concrete tools to enhance your professional life!”
Kristina Nasi, Director of Learning and Development
“I was drawn to Kate because of how her own career was so values and mission aligned – a benchmark which I aspire to. She coached me through a shift from freelance to full time work and helped me to be rooted in my values.”
Elana Hutter, Executive Producer at R/GA Ventures
“Your newsletters are inspirational and informational. This last one struck a nerve for me! I really like how you shared your action steps for how to make your process work for you.”
Jana Paradiso, Client
If you’re ready to find out how to thrive at work, sign up below.
You’ll receive articles about building a thriving career without starting over.