Talking to other people about your career change goals – with ease and clarity – is the most important skill for finding new work that you will love. A great career pitch can help you learn about new opportunities and make that will make your career goals a reality. Including:
- New jobs.
- Strategic partnerships.
- Start-up capital.
My most practiced pitches have generated concrete opportunity and resources like:
- Grants: Over two million in funding for the nonprofit I founded in 2013.
- Contracts: A $90,000 contract for my consulting business in 2019.
- Partnerships: The opportunity to train with a Fortune 100 company this past year.
Are you afraid of talking about your new direction – for fear of looking stupid, communicating uncertainty or rambling on without saying much.
My Perfect Your Career Pitch session is one of the most fun and rewarding sessions I offer in my “Design a Career You Love” coaching program because in one hour it helps them to::
- Tell a succinct and engaging story about themselves;
- Talk authentically and persuasively about their career goals;;
- Get off their computer and into the world so they can make real things happen for their careers;
- Find and land great jobs, contracts and partnerships.