In-Person & Virtual Training
Are you looking for an experienced trainer?
I love working with leaders to develop training programs that grow leaders, align teams and build the skills they need to thrive.
Let’s design a workshop or series that works for your organization or business.
What sets my training and workshops apart?
- Professional: I value professionalism and carefully prepare for each training while also inviting fun, flexibility and interaction with audiences.
- Warm: My warmth, enthusiasm and sense of humor translate well both in-person and remotely creating a comfortable environment for learning and sharing.
- Engaging: I have a knack for finding creative ways to demystify complicated scientific concepts including: metaphors, analogies, mnemonics, stories, images and/or frameworks.
- Growth Oriented: Growth mindset is a through-line in my life as a professional, activist, volunteer, community member, wife and parent. I actively seek feedback so that I can improve my presentation, facilitation and listening skills.
- Evidence-Based: Did I mention that I’m a social scientist? I regularly geek out on scientific articles exploring social psychology of leadership, persuasion, raising children, social and political change and happiness.
The reviews are in…
“Kate has a keen expertise with curriculum development and her dedication to producing excellent content is evident in her work. The advanced Entrepreneur Development course was exactly what’s needed to help the business owner increase their business acumen and skill for operating a business from start up into the growth stage. Kate delivered every critical aspect of the training course requested and her creative approach of designing a workbook was more than what was expected.”
Bobbie Stewart, Mercy Corps NW
Examples of trainings I have designed & delivered in the past year:
Client: Women of Nike – The Women’s Career Pillar
Subject: Panic Free Pitching
Deliverable: 60-minute workshop on giving a compelling and succinct career pitch with take-home workbook.
Client: Code for America
Subject: Digital Mindfulness
Deliverable: 60-minute workshop on setting healthy boundaries with technology with take home “top 7 steps” menu
Client: Mercy Corps Northwest
Subject: Small Business Entrepreneurship
Deliverable: Four 3-hour modules on entrepreneurship complete with a trainers manual and student workbook.
Client: Portland Executive Assembly
Subject: Cultivating Healthy Workplaces
Deliverable: A one-hour workshop on preventing, recognizing and treating burnout in workplaces – complete with a workbook for team leaders.
Am I the right coach for you?
Great question → sign up for my mailing list to learn more about me and the coaching, facilitation and workshops I offer.
You’ll also receive articles about building a thriving career without starting over.